I'm in a little bit of a pickle right now, where I cannot for the life of me find a well written story with a sensible plot-line. So the challenge is to submit a story that you've written or read that you thought was absolutely incredible. Here's the catch:
- Original characters.
- I have nothing against Jelena, but their stories are way too sappy. Please no Jelena.
- No sad stories.
- Written in the Queen's english. So, proper grammar, punctuation, each paragraph is indented and most importantly when a different person speaks you put their text in a next line (press enter then type.)
- Starts with hate ends with love.
- Justin's a jerk.
- Main character's unpopular/bullied.
- At a reasonable pace. Not their introduced and then love each other.
- Pictures for each character and polyvore outfits.
- On the bolded word insert a hyperlink
- Sex SCENES.
- My best-friend-is-marrying-the-man-i-love nonsence.
- Best-friend-left-me-for-fame nonsence.
- Don't do this:
She put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/back- up_plan/set?id=35418321
- Text talk.
- GAY STORIES (not againt them!)
You're story doesn't have to be finished, just started.
DEADLINE: December 10th, 2011.
1st place: Reviews for each chapter and one for the whole stories, a shout out in five of my chaperters, a character in my new story, and a recommendation.
2nd place: Reviews for the whole story, a shout out in five of my chapters, and a recommendation.
3rd place: Review for the whole story.
Categories: None Characters: Chaz Somers, Justin Bieber, Original Character (female), Original Character (male), Pattie Mallette, Ryan Butler