YEAH, UH HUH, YOU KNOW WHAT IS. by justinlovee
black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow.
>> Don't ask, i'm just listening to this song right now. But anyway i'm going through all these so called "challenges" and all i see are review for review! And it's irritating. Well, I for one actually want some stories to read because none of my tracked stories are updating for like 4 months so, give me some of yours! I am pretty picky though. And i made a challenge before and i had people submitting 3 or more of their stories so i'm going to be more specific this time as to what i'm looking for. I must warn you, i'm extremley picky. So if you stuck around to read all of this, great! Let's start, shall we?
My rules, do's and don's, expectations and specifics for this challenge:
>> 1. The first thing I will look for is a banner. The banner catches my attention and, especially if it looks nice, it will draw me in. So if you have no banner or your banner is huge and bigger than the 200x400 limit of JBFF, click the back arrow now. I will not even bother looking at your story. If you do have a nice banner, awesome continue to step two of this challenge!
>> 2. Your summary is probably the most crucial part of this whole process. I like summaries that are short, simple, and intruiguing. One of the best summaries i've seen are of course, JileyOverboard's DANGER: They don't call him danger for nothing. Short, simple and it catches your attention. Or, it could even be something like this Serena Sweetly by usmileismile. If your summary is like three paragraphs and basically gives away everything, click back now. But if your summary passes the test, proceed to step three! You're almost there!
>> 3. Congratulations, you made it past the basics, but now it's time for the actual writing aspect of all of this. I'm talking about chapter one, or in some cases, the prolouge. What i'm looking for here is A) nice, spaced out paragraphs that will make it easier for me to read. B) No txt talk or what i like to call it, "script dialouge" for example- Mary: Hi Bob! Bob: Hi Mary! C) Well-written, good use of punctuation, good spelling. D) An ORIGINAL, plot. E) A captivating, interesting first chapter. If your story does not meet any of these, then click back now. Otherwise, great! You just made it past part one of this challenge, now go on and read my do's and dont's.
My Do's and Don'ts
- 5-20 chapters
- Badass Justin/Jason
- Unless they're already a couple to begin with, no 'I love you's' within the first couple of chapters.
- Original plots, like I mentioned.
- Famous or Non-famous, doesn't matter but i prefer non-famous.
- The girl is a badass
- Cute, romantic, stories
- Where the main girl is somehow related to Justin. It's interesting and unique but no incest.
- Dramatic, depressing, etc.
- Gay. Don't get me wrong, i love gay people but i can't imagine Justin kissing a guy. No, just no.
- Incest. That should just SCREAM wrong.
- Celebrity couples unless it's a made up celebrity. So no Jiley/Jelena/Jariana...
- Supernatural. I don't want no freaking vampires, werewolves etc.
- No rushed chapters.
- Daddy Bieber - it's cute but he's still too young for my liking.
- Nerdy Justin. I mean, come on guys, the boy doesn't know the continents and he calls the Sistine Chapel the Sixteenth Chapel. It amazes me how he graduated lol!
- short chapters.
Things I'll let slide with exceptions:
- One shots. Only if they're really long, and filled with detail.
- 'I Love You's' in the first chapters, only if the two were already dating from the beginning.
- Daddy Bieber, only if it's like 10 years in the future.
- Short chapters, only if they're fillers, otherwise i expect 1,000+ words every chapter; i don't want fillers every three chapters.
Your story doesn't fall into one of these categories? Click back now. But if it does, there's one last section before you're able to submit, you're halfway there!
Rules and Guidelines to respond to this challenge
- You may only submit ONE of your story, so choose your best one because i'm not reading any more.
- Be patient with my reviews, i will take a while.
- If you submit a story and it doesn't meet the requirements, don't even bother me because you obviously didn't read them and i wlll not review.
- If you want, check out my collab story Sold. but it's not required- feedback would be nice too.
PRIZES? SAY WHAT?
YES, yes, i will be doing prized but this is only through Wednesday, July 11 (07.11.12) through July 18 (07.18.12).
I will read through all of the stories, and choose the top three best stories. and the prizes will be as follows:
- 3rd: A review on every chapter so far on what I liked, and what could be improved. These will be long, honest reviews. Plus I will be tracking.
- 2nd: A review on every chapter so far on what I liked, and what could be improved, I will be tracking, plus your choice of a banner OR a promo video.
- 1st: A review on every chapter so far on what I liked, and what could be improved, I will be tracking, plus a banner AND a promo video.
And that's about it my lovlies! Start sending them in and best of luck to all of you :) I look foward to reading all of your amazing stories!
Isn't he just so gorgeous/beautiful/amazing/cute/adorable/sexy? My baby is just s'cute ♥
Characters: Chaz Somers
, Jason McCann
, Jeremy Bieber
, Justin Bieber
, Kenny Hamilton
, Original Character (female)
, Original Character (male)
, Pattie Mallette
, Ryan Butler
, Ryan Good
, Scooter Braun